Thursday, July 23, 2015

Going to Oregon with my friend Judy

My friend Judy and I are taking a trip to Oregon in a few days. This will be her first trip in my "new to me" bigger RV. It will also be the longest trip she has taken with me. We plan to be gone around three weeks or less. We leave Sunday, July 26, 2015.


This is Judy and I in front of my old RV back in April 2007. It was the morning of our first trip together, all the way to Stockton, CA. There was an Escapee RV Rally I signed up for to learn about RVing. I was a new RVer and Judy and her husband use to full time in an RV. They sold their RV and bought a home, so she likes to go with me occasionally when she gets the "hitch itch". Judy was a great co-pilot for my maiden voyage!

I attended a handful of "How To" seminars at the Boot Camp



This is the campground we stayed at in Bakersfield on our way home. It was called Orange Grove Park and had lots of orange trees right where the RV's parked. I think we were in Stockton 4 or 5 days, plus camping one night on the way up and one night on the way back.

Wifi and Wine


No comments:

Post a Comment